<body> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2008031612284743'></script>


navigation.
click on sentences ABOVE.


to navigate around this blog please click on one of the three sentances above that read: 'what I've', 'been looking for' and 'all this time'. The direction each sentace will take you are as follows:

{'what i've'} = ABOUT
{'been looking for'} = LINKS
{'all this time'} = LABELS



UNI:

e y e m a y b e I N S P I R E D.

e y e m a y t a k e N O T E S.








Sunday, 17 February 2008
better late than never... 17:20

eye haf finally sorted out my blogger account...
thus meaning; goodbye vox.com.... (it was a sucky site anyway)..

hello world of blogger... i'm back.. ahem... properly.

I'm not sure yet what to do about my previous posts on my vox blog because they're not compatable with blogger... hummm... think irl just set up at a link and say anything before such and such date, click here, sort of thing.......

humm...

Labels:



0 comments - click to leave one!