Yesterday:
I was still awake at 6am redoing my flash instead of finishing stickin my screenprints and research into my sketchbook because dispite backing up my flash animation, it managed to corrupt itself somehow and not open. Fun. I managed to get into uni still awake - or not really? and stick as much in my sketchbook as I could whilst realising I had left the bulk of my work at home
*insert blank expression here* I got it in dead on 12.30. I don't know whhhhy this happened! If I had just stuck all the things in my sketchbook and not left it so late, staying up all night doing my flash wouldn't have been a problem - but now I've got a flash animation with hardly any sketchbook work to show for it! baaaaaad - I honestly wouldn't be suprized if I fail :( AND I started the project so well!! Grrrr..
Twoday:
Sally gave us our handout thismorning (9.30) for our Placement brief. She talked about how there were alternatives if you didn't find a placement for longer than 5days. The brief contained two live briefs (dorset ones, which eye go intwo in more depth below) which could be worked on in groups.
I quite like the idea of working on a live brief (as I didn't get a chance to do the Amelia's Magazine one in the end! so annoying!) So I might opt for getting a placement but doing a live brief if the two don't collide too much!
Then! We had some people from Dorset Design Forum and Business come and talk to us in a bit more detail about what they expected from entries and what the live briefs were about...
my notes are here!We then had pal pal pal..
where we talked about the live briefs and brainstormed ideas..
these are my notes that include pictures! woot.
Then! Kit gave a talk/session on something I can't even SAY let alone spell... ummm... pagination and imperscision? ohh.. I don't know! I understand what they mean! just not how to SAY/SPELL them!! haha...
my notes on this are here! haha. ^_^
Well.. thus concludes my VERY eventful day!!
I'm going to go and fall into bed ^_^
Labels: flash, kit, live brief, pal, placement, uni