<body> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2008031612284743'></script>


navigation.
click on sentences ABOVE.


to navigate around this blog please click on one of the three sentances above that read: 'what I've', 'been looking for' and 'all this time'. The direction each sentace will take you are as follows:

{'what i've'} = ABOUT
{'been looking for'} = LINKS
{'all this time'} = LABELS



UNI:

e y e m a y b e I N S P I R E D.

e y e m a y t a k e N O T E S.








Thursday, 13 March 2008
race for life... 22:43

wuhay... eye'm doing 'race for life'... or rather race for my death (this may actually kill me) eye'm definately not fit!!

Race for life is a charity organised fun-run, whereby participants take part and collect sponsors to sponsor them to do the run. Race for life is organised by Cancer Research UK.

If you would like to sponsor me, you can do so online here!

please please take a look! even if you can't donate... eye'd like yew to know what eye'm doing ^_^

Labels: , ,



0 comments - click to leave one!